1. Vietnam: While Vietnam’s weather is great all year round, September is best to travel Vietnam’s far north and deep south of Vietnam. Days are warm and sunny, and should there be any tropical downpours, its often short-lived.
Vietnam Must Visit
Sapa: Ideal trekking condition in September to enjoy the breathtaking view of the golden rice terraces
Halong Bay: Best time to cruise would be during Spring and Autumn due to better chances of clear skies
Da Lat: Referred by many as “Le Petit Paris”, this retreat town even has its own replica of the Eiffel tower. Great place to go to relax and unwind as it offers a good change of atmosphere with beautiful landscape, evergreen forests and minority villages
2. Cyprus: Craving a smidgeon of September sun? Visit Cyprus. In September, temperatures average at a 30°C (86°F) and theres12 hours of sunshine to be enjoyed each day.
Take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean and laze around on the sun-soaked beaches. Don’t forget to try out the delicious Cypriot dishes, such as grilled halloumi, stuffed vine leaves and pitta-wrapped souvlaki.
Cyprus Must Visit:
St Hilarion Castle: Step into the pages of fairy-tale, inspiration behind Walt Disney’s Snow White
Nicosia: The capital of Cyprus. Experience both Greek & Turkish Cypriot Culture
3. Morocco: A country of dizzying diversity, here you can find epic mountain ranges, ancient cities, and sweeping desserts. A great mix of great weather and bewitching culture, it is one of the top destination to visit in September. Explore through the centuries-old trail of nomads and traders to their ancient hearts. It won’t be just a heritage trip, as Morocco’s cities are somewhat modern as well, with glitzy new urban design in Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier. Where you can experience both modern and traditional living.
Morocco Must Visit:
Djemma El Fna: Everywhere around you in this Marrakesh’s main square, you’ll spot drama in progress. An eye opening place where you will be fully entertained.
Erg Chigaga: An awesome desert experience with the stretch of golden sand sea. Best way to get here is by camel (classic movie style) which will take around 5 days for a return trip.
4. Argentina: Feeling adventurous? September is the besttime of year to visit this magnificent country. From exploring its cosmopolitan capital Buenos Aires to the thundering Iguazu Falls and spectacular national parks. It has the maximum diversity in nature, where you can find, glaciers, deserts, mountains, jungle, sea coast, and volcanoes all in one country.
Argentina Must Visit:
Peninsula Valdes: Visit the nature reserve to spy on the whales, seals, and penguins
Patagonia: Hike among the beautiful wild flowers
5. South Korea: A place of futuristic cities and serene markets. Autumn brings with it the most remarkable red and orange hues – making it a special time to travel this country. And for you shopaholics, South Korea is the place to indulge in the ultimate sport of retail therapy, where you can find malls and markets that will leave you spoilt for choice.
Busan: check out the budding craft brewery scene in Busan
Jeonju: Organise a pitstop in Jeonju, the country’s food capital, for a plate of their
Seould: For the ultimate shopping experience